Banner Maker Write For Us
Hi there, 👋
Are you looking to write a guest post on a fast-growing website? And, get some traffic coming your way?
Well, you’re in the right place! 😊
1. What topics do we accept?
Here is a short list of topics that we accept as guest posts:
- Online graphic design – Our primary topic #1
- Do-It-Yourself (DIY) design – Our primary topic #2
- Graphic design for social media – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Twitch, YouTube, etc. Example topic: X ways to design a click-worthy Facebook ad in minutes
- Graphic design for business – logos, email headers, corporate brochures, invoices, marketing proposals, and presentations. Example topic: Y reasons why your startup pitch needs eye-catching visuals that catch investors’ attention
- Graphic design for education – Certificates, study plans, worksheets, Example topic: Z ways of designing a lesson plan for your students (with real examples)
- Graphic design for everything else – Advertisements, flyers, posters, banners, invitations, T-shirts, stickers, etc. Example topic: How to create a sign for a musical night?
- Other topics – Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc. Example topic: X reasons why you should an Instagram post using templates. Or, How to create a YouTube video strategy for your business that gives ROI from Day 1.
Furthermore, we accept all guest posts that align with the above topics. However, if you have an issue other than the above that will add value to our readers, please reach us at the email id below (Point #7 – How can you submit?). Don’t forget to add reasons to back up your pitch.
To give you a fair idea, here is an example of a guest post on our blog: The Diverticulitis Diet: An Overview
Banner Maker Write For Us
Making an online banner with Bloomersweb is easy. Whether you want to dress up your Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, or LinkedIn profile, our drag-and-drop editor allows you to customize thousands of free banner templates to match your brand’s visual identity—you choose the layout, colors, font, and images. And with preset template sizes for every online platform, you’ll get the perfect dimensions every time.
What makes a good Web Banner?
A good web banner includes a few key elements:
- A headline and subtext
- A striking image or color scheme
- Your personal or business logo
- A call-to-action
Be sure your images, colors, and text are on-brand so that you make a lasting impression.
2 Who is our target audience?
Our target audience consists of the following:
- Designers (Professional and amateur)
- People who don’t know how to design but need guidance
- Social media executives
- All kinds of marketers (digital marketers, content marketers, etc.)
- Businesspeople who need to design quickly
- Instagrammers (Professional and non-professionals)
- YouTubers (Professional and non-professionals)
- Students looking to create designs for their assignments and projects
- Teachers, professors, lecturers
3 What are our guest post writing guidelines?
Here’re our writing guidelines:
- Write content that provides our readers with practical and actionable tips, techniques, tools, and strategies.
- Provide readers with advice that they can immediately implement after reading.
- Share unique perspectives and practical experiences on the above topics.
4 What do we need from you?
Here’s what we need from you or the author of the guest blog:
- First name and last name
- A short bio (2-3 sentences)
- Your business email id
- Your picture in PNG or JPEG format or a link to your picture
- Links to your website, LinkedIn, and Twitter accounts
- A meta description for the blog in no more than 30 words
- All images are appropriately Alt-Tagged and arranged in a Google Drive folder (Super important! Without this, it is difficult for us to copy+paste from your Google Docs)
- Google Drive link to the blog post, a folder for pictures, and any other collateral you’d like to use
Please email us: Contact@bloomersweb.com
5 What are the publishing guidelines for a Guest Post?
Rules? No! They’re more of guest post guidelines. Guidelines that will help us stick to each other.
Moreover, do keep in mind the below publishing guidelines for your guest post on our website:
- We accept guest posts that are free of charge and not sponsored, i.e., we will not pay you for your guest post.
- Neither do we accept money to publish on our website.
- Write original content. Please do not send us plagiarised content or content already published on your website or written elsewhere.
- The minimum length of your guest post must be 3,000 words (+/- 100 words). Yes – we believe only in long-form content! We may not be able to approve any blogs below this limit.
- All guest posts must remain submitted via Google Docs only. We need ‘Edit’ access to your document.
- We like it when you remain organized. For example, arrange all your collateral, i.e., guest post-draft, pictures, charts, etc., in a neat folder on Google Drive. Please share the link with us when you’re ready.
- Present newer angles to your content that people will thank you for.
- The more you embellish your content, the more we love your work. For example, consider including relevant videos, infographics, screenshots, illustrations, etc., in your draft.
- Link our older posts related to the topic you’re writing about.
- Language and tone – We prefer articles in English, although we will expand to other languages as well. Use a casual style, and feel free to have a sense of humor as long as it is respectful and does not hurt others.
- Cite the source for any data, quotes, images, and third-party content.
- Add one and only one link to your website. You may link to other high-quality and authoritative links in your blog, preferably in areas of graphic design.
Please email us: Contact@bloomersweb.com
6 What else should you remember
Besides, don’t forget the following:
- Do not use guest posts to promote your business or your clients.
- Ensure your articles are proofread and do not have typos, mistakes, or grammatical errors.
- We do not believe in spoiling the reader’s experience. However, we reserve the right to add links in your guest post to our web pages.
- Refrain from linking to websites in categories such as dating, racing, gaming, betting, adult content, spammy web pages, etc. It will not only result in revoking the guest blog, but no further requests will also remain entertained.
- We will let you know when your blog is live and tag you on our social posts. We’d encourage you to share it with your network and followers.
- We read every email. But we might take a while to respond, so please be patient.
7 How can you submit your Guest Post?
Here’s how you can submit your guest post pitch:
- Email us at cotact@BloomersWeb.com with the subject line: “Guest post.”
- Include your details, such as organization and author name, website, email id, etc.
- Your guest post topic and a summary of what you intend to cover.
We get many emails daily and try to respond to each one. So, please be patient if you have not heard from us for a week. It could be because we’re figuring out the right topic.
That’s it. All the best with your efforts, and I look forward to seeing your excellent posts live on our blog!
Please email us: at Contact@bloomersweb.com
Vitamin C Serum Write for Us
Sleep Longer than 6.5 hours Write For Us
Silver Platform Heels Write for us
Red Light Therapy Write For Us
Pedicure Write For Us
Parents Write For Us
Mascara Write For Us
Losing Weight Write for us
Jm Financial Share Price Write to us
Infinity Ring Write for us
Elderberries Write for Us
Black Lehenga Write for us