Instagram says I have a Message, But I Don t
If Instagram says you have a message, but you don’t, fix the problem as follows: Check for unread messages in average messages, requested messages, and direct messages. Uninstall and reinstall Instagram.
If users you don’t follow send you a direct message, it’s easy to see message requests on Instagram. Messages from users you don’t mind when they send explicit messages will appear as messages you can accept or decline. Message requests are not marked as seen until you have purchased them.
Does Instagram Direct Message bother you even when you don’t have one to mark as read? OK, never let the illusion go by that Instagram says I posted, but I don’t mind you because we are ready with the solution.
Table of Contents
Instagram Says I Have Messages But Doesn’t: What Is It?
The ghost notification experience on Instagram is nothing new. Users have reported several instances where they see a notification from Instagram that they have a pending message to read but are not getting any. This situation remains commonly called the Instagram I posted, but I don’t make mistakes. It is just a general term to indicate the fake notification problem.
How To Fix “Instagram Keeps Saying I Have Messages But I Don’t” Problem
Instagram message notice but no message issue can be frustrating sometimes. The good thing is that there are some easy solutions to fix Direct Message notifications.
Restart the App
Visuals are no different in the case of Instagram as well. Several users reported that the “Instagram says I have messages, but none” issue remained resolved after restarting the App. When we find something unusual with our App, we do a quick restart, and sometimes that helps. However, if that doesn’t help, the other solutions listed will eventually get you and your Instagram out of this troublesome situation.
- Quit the Instagram app immediately.
- Once you’re on the Home screen, find the Recent Apps section and delete Instagram.
- To ensure that other temporary bugs remain resolved, turn off your device.
- Turn your device back on and launch Instagram.
Using the “Unread” Filter
You might be wondering, oh, the unread filter on Instagram filters out the posts I leave and how it can help fix “Instagram says I posted, but I don’t.” Well, to your surprise, it is.
Highly engaged users on Instagram are likely to receive tons of posts every day. That existence said, it is pronounced some positions go unnoticed. Finally, if you have no idea what messages are, you may want to receive an Instagram message notification but no message error. It is when the unread filter will come into play. Using this same filter will help you find messages, if any, that are still awaiting read status.
- First, you have to launch your Instagram app.
- When done, go to the home page.
- After that, find the “arrow” icon in the top right corner. Blow on it to access your Direct Messages.
- Next, you need to find the Filter icon. Click on this icon. This won’t be a problem. A quick glance to the right of the search bar will take you to the desired option.
- From the drop-down menu, select “Unread” to filter messages.
- Read the message (if you get a message that hasn’t been read).
To ensure there are no other unread messages, repeat the process until the Instagram filter says “No unread messages.” Check if it remains resolved. Instagram says I’ve taken a note, but I don’t get an error.
4 Rules for a Healthy & Normal Vagina
Step by step tutorial for healthy spine within a year