Table of Contents
How do I activate my STARZ account on a TV?
starz/activate – If you have the STARZ app installed on a device such as a Roku, Xbox, Smart TV, Android TV, or Amazon Fire TV, and you are experiencing problems activating your STARZ account; please follow the steps below:
- Open the STARZ app on your TV-connected device (such as your Roku, Xbox, Amazon Fire TV)
- You will get a prompt to activate, or you can select Have STARZ or Log In.
- Select your subscription type:
- Select TV Providers if you subscribe through cable, satellite, or a Telco.
- Select STARZ Streaming if you subscribe to STARZ through Apple, Google, Microsoft, Roku, or STARZ.
- You might be asked to further select how you want to activate your device.
- Select either Use My TV (if available) or Use a Device.
- If you select Use a device, or if no option is available, you will be given a four-digit code.
- Go to activate.starz.com on a computer, laptop, or mobile device (this will not work on a TV browser).
- Enter the four-digit code on your computer or laptop.
- Select TV Providers or STARZ Streaming.
- Then select the provider (if applicable).
- Enter your credentials.
- You will get a success message on your computer or laptop.
- And within a minute, the connected device to your TV will log you into your TV.
How do I activate STARZ on my TV?
From an Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Samsung TV, or Xbox:
- Open the STARZ app on your device and scroll to “LOG IN,” the top-left menu option.
- Select “Get Code” and open the link – starz/activate.
- Enter the code on the website, and then enter the email you secondhand to create your account and password.
Add STARZ to Your Smart TV
If you read this far, you must be getting the suspend of it by now. You enhance the STARZ Play app to your device, sign in by means of your account, activate using the code and begin viewing. It’s the same for a smart TV.
- Turn on your smart TV and admission the app store.
- Discover starz/activate Play and install.
- Log in using your STARZ account facts.
- Circumnavigate to starz/activate using any device.
- Enter the cryptogram on screen into the box on the web page.
- Select Submit to catalogue the device.
I’m not sure about compatibility. STARZ Play is current for my Samsung smart TV, but I don’t distinguish if it’s universal.
How do I log into STARZ with my TV provider?
When trying to access STARZ with credentials from YouTube, Hulu, or a cable/satellite provider, choose “Log in With TV Provider” instead, then select your provider and enter the email and password created with your provider (typically, this is the same information used to access your monthly bills or account.
How do I open Starzplay on my TV?
Add STARZ to Android
Direct to the Google Play Store and connect STARZ Play. Open the app and log in by means of your STARZ account details. Navigate to STARZ using any expedient. Enter the code on screen into the container on the web page.
How to use STARZ for free?
While Starz doesn’t now offer a free trial, users can sign up for Starz free
hearings with Hulu, FuboTV, and Amazon Prime Video. Hulu and Amazon Prime Video now offer a 30-day free trial, which each comprise a seven-day free trial of Starz, whereas FuboTV offers a seven-day free trial for both services.